We had the pleasure to spend an hour discussing the challenges, journeys, and lessons learned with Mr. Scott O’Hare, former Government Executive at the U.S. Department of Agriculture, now Senior Vice President – Technology Services – ECCO Select.
I had the pleasure to spend an hour discussing the challenges, journeys, and lessons learned with Mr. Scott O’Hare, former Government Executive at the U.S. Department of Agriculture, now Senior Vice President – Technology Services – ECCO Select.
In our 1 hour interactive session, we discussed:
- Simplify Management – how to simplify with self-service IT and user empowerment
- Agility with Accountability – how to add accountability with cost reduction and controlling VM sprawl
- Efficiency through Choices – how to efficiently manage your hybrid cloud and hypervisors from a single pane of glass.
- Maximize existing investments – Extend your ecosystem through future and legacy technology integrations, such as Terraform and DevOps-native tools.
We then delivered a live demo of CloudBolt and how the right technology investment can help with the above challenges when navigating and going through the the multi/hybrid cloud journey.
Register for the webinar playback and enjoy the insights of a Government Executive who has tackled the journey through these challenges and software solution to help facilitate addressing these challenges!
Webinar Special Offer
We are excited to partner with CloudBolt, and the ability to enable government agencies to evaluate the right solution for their cloud initiatives.
To achieve this, we are offering a Webinar Special Bundle Pack which includes:
- Free Proof of Concept (POC) evaluation
- (200) CloudBolt Licenses for the list cost of (100)!
- 4 Hours of FREE Professional Services
List Value: $27,000
We are offering this Webinar Special at $13,499. Contact us via the form above or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
Terms & Condition:
- Not applicable to existing CloudBolt customers
- Professional Services Virtual Only – no onsite
- Engagement only during core business hours (8am – 5pm EST)
- 72 hr cancellation policy
- Allow 6 weeks to schedule