VVL Systems supports Baker Hughes with their Cloud Operations and Security Automation, through our unique Trusted Advisor program.
Baker Hughes Company is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
As part of their innovative journey, Baker Hughes utilizes Cloud Service Providers at-scale, as platform enablement to combine sophisticated Asset Modeling, Big Data Processing, analytics, and applications.
Platform Enablement supports cloud and edge capabilities. It allows for multiple protocols, robust cloud and offline/on premise capabilities and enough elasticity to ensure ‘always on’ performance while delivering operating cost reductions. Integrating with existing applications and systems, Platform Enablement offers enterprise-wide accessibility and the ability to ingest and connect to large volumes of data.
Security, tenancy and access are also vital parts of our Platform Enablement capabilities. Whether you choose to run your deployment on a public or private cloud, as a hosted or managed service, SaaS or PaaS, we draw on our ecosystem of partners (including Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Microsoft Azure, or GE Digital’s Predix) to implement best-in-class platform technologies that serve your needs today and in the future.https://www.bhge.com/digital/fit-purpose-solutions/platform-enablement
Baker Hughes and VVL Systems are partnered to enable their Cloud Operations teams to successfully meet aggressive timelines requiring secure and automated cloud environments. VVL is supporting Baker Hughes through our Trusted Advisor Program and chartered with:
- Enable rapid implementation of BMC Helix Cloud Security
- Adapt Baker Hughes regulatory requirements and controls into fully automated and predictive detection of cloud security concerns
- Integrate vulnerability automation and operations with BMC TrueSight Automation for Servers
- Enable unified visibility of security and operations posture via a single portal.
- Cross train and enable Baker Hughes Cloud Operations team to ensure long term success with a VVL-curated list of training paths.
Customer-centered Delivery Model
VVL Systems collaboratively worked onsite with the customer reviewing our proposed Technical Design, requirements, and questions around the solution and capability. We ensured that all stakeholders were engaged and had opportunity to discuss their questions, concerns, and challenges with their current business operations. The focus was aligned with customer outcome, ensuring that the solution fit their need and unique requirements.
Through our unique Trusted Advisor Program, we were able to create a plan for delivery a complex deployment, including a measured plan to migrate from legacy solutions to BMC Software, with the focus of enabling Baker Hughes staff to attain fast Time to Value for their investments.
About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes operates in over 120 countries across the globe. Its headquarters are divided between Texas in the United States and the United Kingdom, with research and manufacturing facilities in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Germany, Norway, Louisiana and Missouri. The company provide a wide range of products and services, covering all areas of oil and gas exploration and production.
- Oilfield Services – provides products and services for onshore and offshore operations across the lifecycle of a well, including drilling, evaluation, completion, production, and intervention.
- Oilfield Equipment – provides products and services required to facilitate the safe and reliable flow of hydrocarbons from the wellhead to the production facility, including deepwater drilling equipment, subsea production systems, onshore wellheads, and related services.
- Turbomachinery & Process Solutions – provides equipment and related services for mechanical-drive, compression and power-generation applications across the petroleum industry as well as products and services to serve the downstream segments of the industry.
- Digital Solutions – provides operating technologies helping to improve the health, productivity, and safety of asset intensive industries and enable the Industrial Internet of things, including measurement & controls and software application development platform.
Read more about Baker Hughes.
About VVL Systems & Consulting
VVL Systems expertise evolved from various years of IT Outsourcing and Managed Services engagement with Fortune 500 companies and System Integrators around the globe. For over 20 years we have been involved in the variety of silos within the IT infrastructure – Network, Servers, Applications.
VVL focuses on meeting those demands by delivering agile turnkey solutions that leverage the best-of-breed technologies, and addresses our client’s needs in cloud, automation, and optimization.
We help our clients move away from the traditional IT fixed silos and assist them to achieve solutions in terms of “Agile Capacity”. By leveraging automation, orchestration, virtualization, and cloud technologies we are able to provide the “right-size” agile solutions for our customer’s infrastructure, as well as deliver elastic capacity with minimal infrastructure impact.
Read more about VVL Systems.