Our extensive experience from birth-to-grave planning, design, implementation, and support of CLM (2.x and 3.x), as well as our deep experience in the CLM components (BSA, BNA, BAO, Remedy, PNET, Platform Manager) allows us to successfully implement a CLM stack within your enterprise. We can help you with:
- Pod and Container Blueprint planning and design – one of the most critical aspects of a successful CLM implementation. We know how to translate your requirements into a fully functional Pod and Container blueprint for CLM.
- Resource on-boarding and configuration – VMware, KVM, Xen, Hyper-V, AWS, OpenStack? No problem, we know how to correctly integrate CLM with these hypervisors and cloud providers.
- Service Blueprint and Offering design – we can advise you with the best practices necessary for taking your concept into reality. Let us help you make a jaw-dropping self-service catalog for your cloud End Users.
- Software Automation and Packaging – we have years of experience implementing Bladelogic Server Automation and know how to take your enterprise COTS/GOTS and Custom software and translate them into a repeatable Software-as-a-Service offering to your cloud end users, no matter where and which cloud you provision into.
- Compliance and Patch Management – don’t let that shady cloud get the best of you, ensure it’s compliant and patched. We can enable DISA SCAP, CIS, HIPAA, and Enterprise-best-practices to be assessed and applied against Amazon, OpenStack, and private cloud infrastructure from a single pane of glass.