Monday February 25, 2013 – Friday March 1, 2013
8840 Stanford Blvd
This course is designed for administrators responsible for administering and maintaining the BMC BladeLogic Server Automation environment.Students will learn how to:
- Plan and scale a BMC BladeLogic Server Automation environment using best practice techniques
- Plan and apply best practice techniques to security and access management; perform application release management
- Configure a PXE-based provisioning solution using BMC BladeLogic Server Automation
- Use NSH scripts and the BladeLogic Command Line Interface (BLCLI); use performance commands
- Create BladeLogic objects, packages, and jobs.
Students will also use advanced reporting techniques and perform administration for BMC Decision Support for Server Automation, the reporting tool used with BMC BladeLogic Server Automation.
This course ends with a final exam and the designation of BMC Certified Administrator: BMC BladeLogic Server Automation 8.2. Upon completion, students will return to their organizations with increased visibility as a recognized BMC BladeLogic Server Automation Administrator and with improved capabilities to impact their business processes.
Note: In this course, the BMC Certified Administrator: BMC BladeLogic Server Automation 8.2 exam is included. All students enrolled in the BMC BladeLogic Server Automation 8.2: Foundation – Part 3 course are automatically enrolled in the exam. However, taking the exam and pursuing certification is optional.
This is a BMC Software certified course, delivered by BMC Software certified Instructors at VVL Systems Facility.
Instructor information (Note: Instructor may change at any time):