VVL Systems expertise evolved from various years of IT Outsourcing and Managed Services engagement with Fortune 500 companies and System Integrators around the globe. For over 20 years we have been involved in the variety of silos within the IT infrastructure – Network, Servers, Applications.
VVL focuses on meeting those demands by delivering agile turnkey solutions that leverage the best-of-breed technologies, and addresses our client’s needs in cloud, automation, and optimization.
We help our clients move away from the traditional IT fixed silos and assist them to achieve solutions in terms of “Agile Capacity”. By leveraging automation, orchestration, virtualization, and cloud technologies we are able to provide the “right-size” agile solutions for our customer’s infrastructure, as well as deliver elastic capacity with minimal infrastructure impact.
What we do:
- Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS) “ground-up” construction, integration, automation, and sustainment.
- Cloud-in-a-box Service Solutions
- Automation for Server, Network, Software, and Process
- Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure Cloud integration and consulting – including Government Cloud, application migration, and governance design.
- System Engineering, Design, and Architecture.
- Patch and Compliance Automation for Infrastructure – including DISA, SCAP, CIS, and HIPAA.
Jobs at VVL
Our current open positions are listed here. Positions are for full-time salaried employees (W2), unless otherwise identified in individual job postings. We offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, sick leave, and Holidays, as well as company-contributed Health Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision) and Health Savings Account (HSA). Please visit the link for further details, or contact us for further information.
To contact us by email, please fill out the form on our Contact Us page.
VVL Systems & Consulting, LLC
1775 Tyson’s Blvd, 5th Floor
Tysons, VA 22102
(410) 864-8659 – main
(410) 630-7321 – fax